July Journies




It has been such a wonderful month full of big smiles and sweet moments. Celebrating my birthday this month made everything extra special


I got to help out with our centre shopping at New World, which is super fun and makes me feel so helpful. 


Hanging out with my friends at Connect 20 was absolute bliss. I love spending time with people who make my heart feel warm and happy.


In our arts sessions, I had so much fun being creative with cozy and cute projects. I painted a lovely canvas with cats that turned out so adorable, and I also used pretty watercolors to paint a bright tiger. Another day we went exploring outside to find sticks in nature and made a super cool stick man together. Making art always fills my days with so much color and soft fluffy joy.


In Girls group was all about sweet relaxation and lots of nice pampering, which felt so good. 


During music and dance, we listened to awesome country music and had a huge sing along. I even sang my favorite song by Miley Cyrus out loud! I had the absolute best time. I’m really enjoying the new program and I hope next month turns out to be just as awesome as this one. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog